It’s time to get over your “2016 PTSD.” This year Trump is going to LOSE!
- Biden has a lead of 5 to 12 points in key battleground states this year; Clinton had a lead of 2 to 4
points in most of those same states 4 years ago. https://tinyurl.com/y66bn8qo
- Trump got the support of 52% of senior citizens in 2016; in 2020 Trump is averaging 39%. https://tinyurl.com/y39cnphf
- EVERY major poll has been showing Biden with a 6 to 10 point lead for almost the entire year. The consistency of Biden’s lead over time, regardless of the pollster, has been a defining feature of this race. Biden’s lead over Trump is the highest for any Democratic nominee since Lyndon Baines Johnson in 1964. (Johnson went on to win in an absolute landslide.) https://tinyurl.com/y66bn8qo
- Not one state won by Clinton 4 years ago will be won by Trump in 2020; not one. In contrast, it’s only a question of HOW MANY states won by Trump in 2016 will be flipped by Biden. (At a MINIMUM, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania will definitely flip from Trump to Biden---and that’s all that is needed for Biden to pass 270 Electoral Votes; Biden will also win AT LEAST two of the following seven states, known as his “Icing On The Cake:” Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Texas and Arizona. If Trump loses ANY of these seven states it will probably doom his campaign.) https://tinyurl.com/vv5dyvu
- In 2016, a vote for Trump was often a vote for “possibility” as in “he might POSSIBLY be better than Hillary Clinton.” Trump was to some extent a Rorschach Test---many people saw in him what they wanted to believe and given that he had never held office before, it was that much easier to make him what you wanted him to be in your own mind. This year, Trump is a REAL ENTITY. We’ve all seen him now for almost four interminably LONG years and most of us are sick of him. It’s always easier to “love the dream” than the awful spouse that you only married because you projected what you wanted to believe about them as opposed to the reality of what you learned after the wedding. https://tinyurl.com/yxdopmd7
- The turnout---the percentage of eligible voters who actually vote---is going to possibly be the highest in history. And the higher the number of voters, the more it favors the Democrats. https://tinyurl.com/yy4nmmgg
- Covid-19 is still THE most pressing and critical issue for voters; and Biden is CRUSHING Trump on this issue. https://tinyurl.com/y2qjcqjx
- Biden is more “likeable” than Trump, and that likeability is only increasing. Biden’s favorable ratings are now net positive by 16 points (57 favorable vs. 41 unfavorable), while Trump’s are underwater by 10 (44-54). Trump’s favorable rating is down 3 points from his record 47 percent in April. Since that time, Biden’s favorable rating is up 9 points (48 percent in April). In 2016, Trump and Clinton were both more unpopular than popular with most voters, cancelling out any “edge” either of them might have had over their opponent. https://tinyurl.com/y4ct3ayd
- Young voters (18 to 35) are more Democratic than any generation in the history of polling. The edge that they’re providing Biden over Trump will assure victory in several key battleground states. https://tinyurl.com/y2c6t55d
- Passion combined with lots of funding is an almost unstoppable force. The passion for ridding this nation of the corrupt, despicable, sociopathic rapist, tax cheat, racist agitator, Putin Prostitute and Wannabe Dime Store Mussolini is EXTREMELY HIGH---and while the Trump campaign is broke and unable to advertise in states currently tied like Ohio and Texas, wealthy donors like Mike Bloomberg---a REAL billionaire, incidentally---have been pouring in money into those two states and Florida, making it that much harder for Trump and the Republicans. https://tinyurl.com/y557d9q7
So whether the official call comes on Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, Friday afternoon or sometime just before Thanksgiving or even beyond, Joe Biden WILL be pronounced the winner when all the dust clears. Count on it. (And there probably won’t even be a whole lot of “dust” as Biden will probably get well over 300 electoral votes!)
So lose the “2016 PTSD.” It’s a new year and a new result is inevitable. The Biden-Harris era begins on November 3, 2020!